-0,92% (Last closing price)
Michelin share price
-0,62% (Last closing price)
- Publication of the Preparatory Documentation for the Annual Shareholders Meeting of June 23, 2020
- Financial information for the three months ended march 31, 2020
- Michelin and Enviro partner to develop an innovative technology to transform used tires into raw materials
- Michelin has mobilised on all fronts to produce masks and visors
- Michelin has been chosen by the agricultural machinery manufacturer, New Holland, to equip its tractors, combine harvesters and grape harvesters
Nearly 200 milion tires manufactured
€3bn Segment Operating Income
Contacts investors relations
Contact individual shareholder relations
- What does mean ? Net income ? ?
- What does mean ? Free float ? ?
- What does mean ? Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) ? ?