Considering the current health environment and government guidelines, we inform you that our telephone service +33 4 73 32 23 05 is exceptionally unable to answer your questions until further notice, in order to protect the health of our employees and their relatives.
Societe Generale's Nomilia telephone service on +33 2 51 85 67 89 is also severely disrupted.
On the other hand, as a ??pure name shareholder??, your personalized access to Sharinbox remains functional to do your shares purchase/sale operations, with your usual ID and password. Internal messaging on the Nomilia platform is also functional and allows you to answer your questions. If you are not yet a shareholder of Michelin and you wish to buy shares in the next few days, please get closer to your usual bank, your securities bought under the “registered administration”, can then be transferred to the pure name (under management with Societe Generale), when the situation is restored.
The Shareholder Relations team thanks you for your understanding.
All Michelin shares are registered shares. Michelin therefore offers two methods of ownership:
- Administered registered shares: you buy your Michelin shares from your usual bank.
- Pure registered shares: you buy your Michelin shares from Société Générale Securities Services, a financial intermediary mandated by Michelin to manage its securities department.
Compagnie Générale des établissements Michelin has entrusted, since September, 2011, the administrative management of securities held in registered form to Société Générale Securities Services. This decision was motivated by a strong desire on the part of Michelin to support and serve its shareholders even more effectively, drawing on the expertise of a bank, to meet the new challenges of constant regulatory and technological developments in securities management.
What are the advantages of pure registered shares at Michelin?
- You benefit from free management and account maintenance fees, as well as preferential brokerage and bank commission rates, i.e. 0.30% excl. tax of the gross amount of the transaction with a minimum of €6 excl. tax
- You get double voting rights after 4 years of holding your Michelin shares
- You are systematically informed and convened to the Annual General Meeting
- A specific website is dedicated to you to monitor your account and carry out your operations 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Access to the Sharinbox platform is secure and allows you to access all the elements relating to your actions (history of your operations, valuation of your portfolio, placing of stock market orders online, situation report, tax form etc.).
To access these personal and secure services, you will need to have
- Your access code (8 digits). It is present on all of your Société Générale Securities Services statements
- Your default password (6 digits), which you received by post. Have you lost your password? Log on to sharinbox.societegenerale.com and click on "Get your codes"
Please note: If you have pre-filled your date and country of birth and an email address, you can recover your password by email.
To transfer your securities from administered registered shares to pure registered shares, simply contact your banking establishment.
Société Générale Securities Services Contact
- Online: sharinbox.societegenerale.com
- By phone: +33 (0) 2 51 85 67 89 *
* Number not surcharged, billing according to your operator contract and your country of call, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm (Paris time)
- By mail:
Société Générale Securities Service
32, rue du Champ-de-Tir – CS30812 - 44308 Nantes Cedex 3 – FRANCE
Do you have questions concerning the Michelin share, the dividend, the methods of holding or the taxation of your securities? Our Individual Shareholder department is there to provide you with information.
You can contact us from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Paris time):
- By phone:
- From France
0 800 716 161
- From Foreigner countries : +33 4 73 32 23 05
- From France
- By mail to the following address:
Individual Shareholder Relations Service
23, place des Carmes Déchaux
- By e-mail: [email protected]
or by filling out the following form: