Role and responsabilities
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for administering and managing the Company.
As such, his core responsibilities are to:
- Define and implement the Group’s strategy.
- Lead the Group’s business.
- Establish internal control and risk management procedures and oversee their implementation.
- Approve the financial statements of the Company and the Group.
- Define financial information policies.
- Prepare the various reports to shareholders.
He fulfills these responsibilities under the oversight of the Supervisory Board.