For its fourth edition, the Movin’On Startup Challenge will award 40 early-stage companies with a unique opportunity to pitch at the Movin’On Summit, the leading world summit on sustainable mobility spearheaded by Michelin. At the summit, which will take place from June 3-5, 2020 in Montreal, Canada at the prestigious McGill University, the selected start-ups will present their innovative solutions to 5,000+ decision-makers in the sustainable mobility space.
Which start-ups should apply?
Movin’On is looking for start-ups that align with its mission and offer concrete solutions to make mobility +100% sustainable, protect the planet and advance society. Participating start-ups should fit within at least one of the five Movin’On themes:
- Combating global warming and air pollution
- Preserving resources
- Ensuring safe and accessible mobility
- Improving multimodal mobility (multiple and complementary mobility solutions)
- Designing new global transport efficiency
The winners will be able to:
- Showcase their projects to a group of high-level expert judges
- Attend the Movin’On Summit 2020 in Montreal for free
- Expose their innovation to 5,000 summit attendees: large corporates, local governments and cities, academics, international organizations from around the world. Past participating cities include Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Boston, Portland, Kansas City, Shanghai, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- Pitch their products to the leaders of sustainable mobility, the media, potential partners, clients or investors
- Network with and get inspired by world-renowned speakers, to change the world through a new sustainable transportation.